Discover the wild beauty of the American Southwest on an exhilarating helicopter tour with Grand Canyon Helicopters. Watch the massive desert expanse unfold below the panoramic windows of your state-of-the-art helicopter. See ancient mountains sweeping across the horizon, as well as rock formations including Tower Butte. This massive natural structure stands nearly a thousand feet from the ground, tall and flat-topped like a stone skyscraper emerging from the earth. Your helicopter tour will reach incredible heights - literally - when you land atop this mighty butte.
Disembark and enjoy ample time to explore and see 360-degree views of the desert surrounding you. Take pictures standing on the edge or simply behold the immensity of the rugged nature surrounding you on all sides.
Upon reboarding your helicopter, you will have the chance to see all of the desert sights once more as you return to the terminal. Each passenger will have the use of headset communication with the pilot to ask questions about the scenery and learn about the nearby Navajo Tribe. The oversized windows and comfortable, air-conditioned cabin add a first-class feel to your tour. Our Top of the World Navajo Style tour is the ultimate way to experience the magnificence of the American Southwest.
Highlights & Important Information
- Helicopter flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Scenic views of Tower Butte and Lake Powell
- Helicopter landing atop Tower Butte
- Tour Duration: 25-30 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 35-40 minutes
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Board a state-of-the-art EC130 helicopter and depart the terminal for aerial views of Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell en route to Tower Butte.
- Experience 360-degree panoramic views from atop the Tower Butte monument.
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.