- Complimentary hotel to hotel transfers
- Airplane flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- 3.5 hours spent at the Canyon
- Shuttle transfers to Eagle Point
- Admission to the Skywalk
- Light meal at Guano Point
- 4000 foot helicopter descent/ascent to the floor of the Canyon and back
Make memories to last a lifetime with this complete Grand Canyon tour. Your adventure begins with a flight on our fixed-wing twin otter airplane, landing at our helipad on the Grand Canyon's West Rim. From there, you'll be whisked away in the helicopter that waits to take you 4,000 feet down to the canyon's floor. Inside the canyon, you'll take in views that many visitors never see. Following some time to explore your surroundings, you’ll board your helicopter for your return trip to the Rim. Jump on an awaiting air conditioned shuttle and take a self-guided tour of the Grand Canyon West with your first stop at Eagle Point. You'll have time to take photos of the eagle-shaped rock formation, and then step foot on the Skywalk! Shortly after, you'll be on your way to Guano point. At Guano Point we'll serve you a meal near the edge of the Canyon with spectacular near 360 degree views. The views are breathtaking!