This is an ideal tour for Vegas visitors looking to spend the day at the Grand Canyon! The tour begins with complimentary shuttle pick-up at your Las Vegas hotel to our air terminal in Boulder City, Nevada. Once you arrive at our terminal for check-in, you will board a 17-seat aircraft designed with panoramic windows and high wings so passengers have unobstructed views of the fantastic scenery beneath them. Soar high above Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River, which is actually responsible for carving the magnificent stone landforms below. Once you touch down at the South Rim, you'll meet your tour guide for the next segment of your adventure - an open air Jeep tour through the National Park. Your ride along the canyon rim includes several stops at some of the most famous lookout points. Each passenger will also receive a box lunch to enjoy during their sightseeing excursion. After the Jeep tour, guests will be transported to the National Geographic Visitor Center to watch a short IMAX film about the history of the Grand Canyon. You’ll then be transferred back to the air terminal for your return flight and receive complimentary shuttle service back to your hotel in Las Vegas.
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Scenic flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry into Grand Canyon National Park
- Open air Jeep tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Light meal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 9.5 hours from hotel to hotel
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
- Time spent at Grand Canyon
- Approximately 1.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art air terminal in Boulder City for check-in
- Approximately 1 hour 10 minute flight includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon
- Arrival & Transfer
- Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests will board an open air Jeep.
- Jeep Tour
- Ground tour along the canyon rim (approximately 1.5 hours). Visit the most popular viewpoints with time for exploration and picture-taking at each location.
- A boxed meal will also be provided to enjoy during your Jeep tour.
- IMAX Movie
- Guests will be transferred to the National Geographic Visitor Center to enjoy a short IMAX film about the history of the Grand Canyon
- Return Flight to Hotel Drop-off
- Approximately 1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Upon arrival, check in for return transfer to your hotel.