Guests aboard our airplane tours can now combine the thrill of our popular Indian Adventure air tour with the elegance of fine dining. Enjoy a spectacular Grand Canyon airplane tour from our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City to the Grand Canyon West located within the Hualapai Nation. This 35-minute flight provides fantastic aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River along the way. Upon landing at the West Rim terminal, passengers can enjoy a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service for quick and easy transportation between the various points of interest in the area.
Guests will first disembark the shuttle at Eagle Point, a region of the Grand Canyon that features a stunning natural carving resembling a massive eagle taking flight. Next, a fantastic meal awaits at the Sa'Nyu Wa restaurant. Breathtaking canyon vistas are visible from every table within the glass-walled dining room. All guests partaking in this tour will have a reserved seat and be served a three-course upscale meal featuring savory Southwest dishes infused with Asian-inspired cuisine. After dining, reboard the West Rim shuttle and reach a second canyon viewpoint: Guano Point. Enough time will be afforded for exploration before guests will be transported back to the terminal for the return flight to Las Vegas.
Highlights & Important Information
- Fixed-wing airplane flight from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Approximately 4 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
- VIP Dining
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 7 hours from hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check In
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- Depart on an approximate 35-minute flight with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to Grand Canyon West.
- Self-Guided Tour
- Spend approximately 4 hours at the canyon to explore and enjoy the views from multiple stops along the rim. Shuttle service is offered for free transport to each viewpoint.
- VIP Dining
- A reserved table awaits guests at the Sa'Nyu Wa Restaurant located at Eagle Point. With floor-to-ceiling windows, guests will enjoy the dramatic views of the Grand Canyon while savoring an exquisite three-course meal.
- Guano Point
- Explore and take advantage of the photo opportunities this lookout point has to offer.
- Return Flight and Hotel
- Return to the terminal and depart on an approximate 35-minute flight back to Boulder City. After arriving, check in at the transportation desk for transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel.