Grand Canyon Airlines is pleased to offer this Grand Canyon West air tour with an included interior tour of Hoover Dam. This tour takes off from our Boulder City terminal where passengers will board an airplane specifically designed for aerial sightseeing. Our fleet is equipped with high wings for optimal viewing and photography, as well as an air-conditioned cabin for comfort. Plentiful photo opportunities await as guests fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on the way to the stunning Grand Canyon West. Once the flight returns to the airport, passengers will have time to shop for souvenirs and enjoy a meal before continuing the tour.
Next, guests will board a motorcoach for a short journey to Hoover Dam. Enjoy a VIP guided tour of the inner workings of the dam, including the powerhouse generator room. A guide will provide the history of the dam's construction along the way. Ample time will be provided for photo-taking, exploring, or simply strolling the observation deck. As with all of our tours, complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included at the start and finish of the journey.
Highlights & Important Information
- Air tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
- Meal included
- VIP Hoover Dam interior tour
- Hotel transfers included
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 6-6.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Air Tour
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West.
- Return Flight and Meal
- Upon return to the terminal, time is provided to do some souvenir shopping and enjoy a meal before the next part of the tour.
- Hoover Dam Ground Tour
- Board a motorcoach for transport to Hoover Dam. Included is a guided VIP tour of the inner workings of the dam along with the history of its construction. There will be ample time for photos and exploring.
- Hotel Return
- Return to the motorcoach for hotel transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel.