This breathtaking journey on the Indian Adventure with Skywalk Tour begins with a complimentary shuttle pick-up from your Las Vegas hotel and transfer to our Boulder City Terminal. Take to the skies in a fixed-wing aircraft for a 35-minute flight over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the curves of the Colorado River. Upon arrival at Grand Canyon West - the land of the Hualapai Native American Tribe - you will have access to a free shuttle service to transport you to multiple West Rim viewpoints. Your first stop is Eagle Point, a massive naturally-carved rock formation bearing a striking resemblance to an eagle taking flight. You’ll then visit Guano Point, where you'll discover spectacular 360-degree views of these ancient rock walls. However, the most exciting viewpoint on your tour will surely be the Skywalk Bridge. This massive construction features a glass floor allows visitors to step out 70 feet past the rim's edge to see the canyon floor a staggering 4,000 feet beneath you. A meal is provided and can be enjoyed at any time during your Grand Canyon visit. Your return flight back to the Boulder Terminal offers the same stunning aerial views of the Mojave Desert. Upon landing, board a shuttle that will return you to your hotel in Las Vegas.
Highlights & Important Information
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Approximately 4 hours spent on the rim
- Skywalk Admission
- Meal included
- Multiple viewpoints along the rim
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at the our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- An approximate 35-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
- Eagle Point & Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Board the rim shuttle service and stop at Eagle Point. Enjoy incredible views from the middle of the canyon on the glass-bottomed Skywalk Bridge
- Guano Point
- Transfer to Guano Point for 360-degree views and incredible photo opportunities.
- A meal is provided and can be enjoyed while visiting the West Rim.
- Return Flight and Hotel
- Return to the terminal and board an airplane for an approximate 35-minute flight back to the Boulder City terminal. Upon return, you will board a motorcoach for a return trip to your Las Vegas hotel.