Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the other-worldly realm of Antelope Canyon with this incredible tour combo. The airplane portion of the tour sets off above Lake Powell and its nearly 2000 miles of shoreline, full of beautiful blue water set within the colorful landscape of Glen Canyon. Proceed on to Horseshoe Bend, the curved stretch of the Colorado River which twists around the spire rock formation that rises 1000 feet above the river. Guests will also take a guided tour of Antelope Canyon and its interior. Step through the narrow entry and explore the undulating canyon floor created by the rippling stone walls of this famous slot canyon. Enjoy photography opportunities unlike any other and recreate some of the most renown pictures of Antelope Canyon.
Please note: All guests must be at least 4 years old to enjoy this tour. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended. Antelope Canyon tour may occur before or after flight.
Highlights & Important Information
- Flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Amazing views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 2.5 hours
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 30 minutes
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing and depart the terminal for views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
- Antelope Canyon
- Check in at the Antelope Canyon depot located a short driving distance from the terminal. Enjoy a guided tour into this slot canyon with sandstone walls that will have guests in awe with its colorful and elegantly shaped rock formations.