Soar above majestic Lake Powell and experience a bird’s-eye view of Horseshoe Bend with Grand Canyon Airlines. This 30-minute flight departs from the Page, AZ terminal and is a perfect option for visitors who are short on time or just want to see these stunning sights from the air. Enjoy the incredible views aboard an airplane with a climate-controlled cabin to ensure a comfortable ride. Our fleet was designed with high wings and large windows specifically for sightseeing so you can discover the most exciting views from your seat.
You will soar over Lake Powell, its beautiful blue water surrounded by nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline. You'll also find aerial sights of the elusive Horseshoe Bend. This curve in the Colorado River winds in a near-circle around a 1000-foot tall rock formation and has been a muse to photographers for decades. These remarkable desert landmarks are just minutes away on this breathtaking tour with Grand Canyon Airlines.
Highlights & Important Information
- Flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Amazing views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Panoramic views and photography opportunities
- Tour duration is approximately 30 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 30 minutes
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Board an airplane specifically designed for sightseeing and depart the terminal for views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.