Highlights & Important information
- Aerial flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Scenic views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
- Tour Duration is approximately 30-35 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 30-35 minutes
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
- Board your airplane and depart terminal for views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge.
- Enjoy the amazing views of the massive expanse of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge, the tallest natural stone bridge in the world.
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.