Guests aboard the Rainbow Bridge Air Tour are treated to breathtaking aerial views of some of the most impressive sights in the American Southwest. You'll see Glen Canyon Dam and the expanse of Lake Powell spread across the horizon from the window of your sightseeing airplane. This massive lake actually boasts more shoreline than the entire East Coast of the United States, and is a vacation destination for thousands of people annually. Next you'll see Rainbow Bridge, an immense sandstone curve that was eroded by wind and flowing water over millions of years. It is the tallest naturally-formed bridge in the world - and reasonably fragile. These same forces of nature that created the bridge will ultimately be the cause of its collapse. We consider ourselves fortunate to have the opportunity to show so many passengers this incredible landform while it still stands tall.
Highlights & Important Information
- Aerial flight from Page Municipal Airport
- Scenic views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge
- Tour Duration is approximately 30-35 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 30-35 minutes
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure for check-in.
- Board your airplane and depart terminal for views of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge.
- Enjoy the amazing views of the massive expanse of Lake Powell and Rainbow Bridge, the tallest natural stone bridge in the world.
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.