This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. The scenic flight over the Grand Canyon National Park includes aerial views of massive rock formations and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. All passengers will have access to headsets offering music and narration during the air tour.
After touching back down, passengers will drive to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal just a short distance away. Awaiting you is a first-rate open-air Hummer vehicle along with a knowledgeable driver/guide. Witness the magnificent sunset within Grand Canyon National Park at stops that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point.
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
Highlights & Important Information
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Beautiful views and photo opportunities of the canyon's sunset
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 3.5 hours
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 40-45 minutes
- Time spent at Grand Canyon
- Approximately 2 hours
- Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Marvel at the massive rock walls and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. Enjoy additional sights of the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor.
- Hummer Tour
- Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours located a few minutes from the air terminal. Your knowledgeable driver/guide will provide interesting facts about the canyon while heading to some of the most popular viewpoints.
- Capture the indescribable beauty of the Grand Canyon as the sun sets in the distance, displaying an array of vibrant colors.
- Arrive at the Hummer terminal with memories and photos to last a lifetime!