Take in the sights of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend with Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines. Begin the day with a memorable flight from our Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder City to Page, Arizona. Take to the sky and fly along the stunning blue water of Lake Powell which is delightfully contrasted against the orange and red hues of Glen Canyon. Upon landing, you will have time to enjoy a light meal in our glass-walled terminal gate, where you can enjoy clear sights of the breathtaking Tower Butte and the surrounding desert nature.
After a scenic lunch, you'll then embark on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. Get your camera ready to capture the canyon’s rippling sandstone walls and ever-changing light as the sun pierces through the stone slots. The tour continues on to Horseshoe Bend where you can peer over the edge of the canyon to see the curve of the Colorado River below. All guests are provided with a light lunch to enjoy along the way.
Please note: Due to some steep terrain that requires guests to climb stairs, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air transportation from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend
- Incredible photo opportunities of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 10 - 11 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check in.
- Flight to Page, Arizona
- This approximate 1 hour and 30 minute journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermillion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Upon arrival at our terminal, guests board a shuttle for transfers to Antelope Canyon.
- Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy a guided tour into this slot canyon with sandstone walls that will have guests in awe with its colorful and elegantly shaped rock formations.
- Horseshoe Bend
- Guests are transferred to Horseshoe Bend where a moderate hike is required to get to the overlook for amazing views of the u-shaped river bend.
- Return to the terminal to enjoy a lunch before departing for Boulder City.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight back to the terminal. Upon arrival, guests check in with at the transportation desk for return transfers back to their hotel.