Experience the incredible sights of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend with Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines. Begin the day with a memorable flight from our Las Vegas-area terminal in Boulder City to Page, Arizona. Take to the skies and take in the views of the Desert Southwest as you approach the orange and red hues of Glen Canyon.
Upon landing, you’ll transfer via shuttle to Horseshoe Bend where you can peer over the edge of the canyon to see the curve of the Colorado River below. You'll then enjoy a light meal before embarking on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. Get your camera ready to capture the canyon’s rippling sandstone walls and ever-changing light as the sun pierces through the stone slots.
Please note: Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air transportation from the Las Vegas area to Page, Arizona
- Scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Incredible photo opportunities of Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 11-12 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check in.
- Flight to Page, Arizona
- This approximate 1 hour and 30 minute journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Passengers will land at Page Municipal Airport and board a shuttle for transport to the ground tour.
- Horseshoe Bend
- Guests are transferred to Horseshoe Bend for amazing views of the u-shaped bend in the Colorado River. A moderate hike is required to reach the overlook.
- Passengers will enjoy a meal before the start of the Antelope Canyon tour.
- Antelope Canyon
- Experience a guided tour into the depths of this slot canyon and find awe-inspiring sandstone walls and colorful, elegantly-shaped rock formations.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- Guests are taken back to the terminal for their return flight to Boulder City, Nevada. An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight. Upon arrival, guests check in at the transportation desk for return transfers to their hotel.