Our Grand Canyon Deluxe tour takes passengers from the bustle of Las Vegas to the stunning beauty of the Grand Canyon National Park’s South Rim. Guests familiar with the Grand Canyon may recognize the iconic vistas on this tour because the South Rim is the most visited, most famous, and most photographed of all the canyon’s accessible points. Here, the Grand Canyon is nearly 11 miles across and a full vertical mile deep. The views from the two viewpoints visited on this tour simply defy description. It’s a small wonder that Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States and lifelong lover of the Grand Canyon, said: "Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The ages have been at work on it, and man can only mar it. What you can do is to keep it for your children, and for all who come after you, as the one great sight which every American... should see."
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Air Transportation from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon
- Scenic journey including aerial views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Entry into Grand Canyon National Park
- Fantastic photo opportunities at two of the most famous Grand Canyon South Rim overlooks
- Light meal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- 9.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- 1 hour 10 minute journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motorcoach for transfer to the canyon's rim.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Visit two of the most popular viewpoints with 40-50 minutes of time for exploration and picture taking at each location. A meal will also be provided.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- 1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Once you are back you will board a waiting motorcoach for return to your Las Vegas hotel.