Explore the wonders of Grand Canyon National Park from the windows of a fixed-wing airplane, helicopter, and a luxury motorcoach. Our Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour with Helicopter begins with complimentary shuttle transfers from your Las Vegas hotel to our Boulder City Terminal. Board a fixed-wing plane for a scenic flight over the colossal Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the natural curves of the Colorado River. Once you land at the Grand Canyon South Airport, you'll board a helicopter for even more aerial views of the North and South Rim of the canyon. You'll see a panoramic view of the entire landscape, from the colorful majestic canyon walls to the winding Colorado River below.
Return to the heliport and continue your tour with a short motorcoach ride to the most memorable scenic point in the National Park. Here the canyon stretches a breathtaking 10 miles across and the Colorado River rages a mile beneath the rim. Enjoy a light complimentary lunch as you marvel at the sights and explore the rim. Return to our terminal via motorcoach and board your airplane for the journey back to Las Vegas. During your return flight, take advantage of additional opportunities to snap photos of the beautiful desert scenery below you.
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Air Transportation from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry into Grand Canyon National Park
- Fantastic photo opportunities at a famous viewpoint
- 25-30 minute helicopter tour over Grand Canyon National Park
- Light meal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- 9.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at the our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- 1 hour 10 minute journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Upon arrival at our private terminal, guests board a waiting motorcoach for transfer to the canyon's rim.
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Visit the most popular viewpoint with for exploration and picture-taking. A box lunch will also be provided.
- Helicopter Tour
- Experience a thrilling helicopter ride over the incredible Grand Canyon gorges.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- 1 hour 10 minute flight back to the terminal. Upon return, board a waiting motorcoach for return to your Las Vegas hotel.