A tour of the Grand Canyon isn't complete until you experience it from the sky, the rim, and the canyon floor. The Grand Voyager with Skywalk tour fulfills all of these requirements, allowing you to witness the canyon in all its grandeur. Start the tour on an airplane flight from Las Vegas to the West Rim with views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead along the way. Upon arrival to the West Rim air terminal, guests will board a waiting helicopter for an aerial tour that includes a thrilling descent to the canyon floor, nearly a mile below the rim. A short hike down to the river bank leads to a pontoon boat ready for a one-mile cruise down the Colorado River.
After your time on the canyon floor, a helicopter will return you to the rim where you can then explore the scenic overlook at Eagle Point. Here awaits the experience of a lifetime: walking on air atop the glass-bottomed Skywalk Bridge! Climb aboard a free shuttle service to Guano Point where you can feast on a delicious BBQ lunch while surrounded by nearly 360-degree views of the Grand Canyon. Another scenic airplane flight will return you to Las Vegas, where a shuttle awaits to return you to your Strip hotel. You will have the rare opportunity to view the Grand Canyon from the air, ground, and water when you embark on the incredible Grand Voyager with Skywalk tour.
Highlights & Important Information
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Scenic helicopter tour with 4,000-foot descent
- Pontoon boat cruise
- Skywalk admission
- Meal included
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 35 minutes each way
- Time spent in Canyon
- Approximately 4 hours
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check-in at our state-of-the-art terminal facility.
- 35-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
- Helicopter ride and 4,000-ft descent to the canyon floor
- Boat Cruise
- Pontoon boat cruise upriver into the canyon. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Helicopter Return
- Ascend 4,000 feet back to the canyon's rim
- Step out on the glass-bottomed bridge for an incredible sightseeing experience in the center of the canyon.
- Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Transfers to Eagle and Guano Point for amazing sightseeing and photo opportunities
- Enjoy a meal provided at your convenience during your visit to the West Rim.
- Return Flight to Hotel and Drop-off
- 35-minute flight back to the terminal. Upon return you will board a motorcoach to be taken back to your Las Vegas hotel.