Highlights & Important information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Airplane tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Tour Duration
- 4 hours hotel-to-hotel
- 70 minutes of flight time
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Air Tour
- Fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Grand Canyon.
- Return Flight and Hotel
- Upon landing you will board a motorcoach for return transfer to your hotel.