Take in the sights of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a private aircraft with Grand Canyon Airlines. Begin the day with a memorable flight from our Las Vegas-area terminal to Page, Arizona. From there, you will take to the sky and fly along the stunning blue water of Lake Powell which is delightfully contrasted against the orange and red hues of Glen Canyon. Upon landing, you'll enjoy a light meal before continuing on the slot canyon adventure.
After lunch, your group will embark on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. Get your camera ready to capture the canyon’s rippling sandstone walls and ever-changing light as the sun pierces through the stone slots. The tour continues on to Horseshoe Bend where you can peer over the edge of the canyon to see the curve of the Colorado River below.
Please note: All guests must be at least 6 years old to enjoy this experience. Due to the sandy footing in Antelope Canyon, and the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
Highlights & Important Information
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Private air transportation from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Hike to Horseshoe Bend
- Incredible photo opportunities of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 11 - 12 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check in.
- Private Flight to Page, Arizona
- This approximate 1 hour and 30 minute journey includes aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Upon arrival at our terminal, guests board a shuttle and are taken to an eatery for a meal before the start of the ground adventure.
- Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy a guided tour into this slot canyon with sandstone walls that will have guests in awe with its colorful and elegantly shaped rock formations.
- Horseshoe Bend
- Guests are transferred to Horseshoe Bend where a moderate hike is required to get to the overlook for amazing views of the u-shaped river bend.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- Guests are returned to the terminal for their return flight. Upon arrival, guests check in with at the transportation desk for return transfers back to their hotel.