Take in the sights of Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on a private aircraft with Grand Canyon Airlines. Begin the day with a memorable flight from our Las Vegas-area terminal to Page, Arizona. From there, you will take to the sky and fly along the stunning blue water of Lake Powell which is delightfully contrasted against the orange and red hues of Glen Canyon. Upon landing, your group will travel to Horseshoe Bend where you can peer over the edge of the canyon to see the curve of the Colorado River below. You'll also enjoy a light meal before continuing on the slot canyon adventure.
You’ll then embark on a guided tour of one of the most spectacular slot canyons in the world – Antelope Canyon. Descend into the depths of this magnificent feat of nature and get your camera ready to capture the rippling sandstone walls as the sun pierces through the stone slots.
Please note: Due to the rough terrain and incline at Horseshoe Bend and the sandy footing and stairs to reach the bottom of Antelope Canyon, this tour is not wheelchair-accessible. Sturdy shoes are highly recommended.
Highlights & Important Information
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- Private airplane flight from Las Vegas to Page, Arizona
- Scenic journey with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, Glen Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend
- Hike to the edge of Horseshoe Bend
- Light meal provided
- Guided tour of Antelope Canyon
- Incredible photo opportunities at Horseshoe Bend and Antelope Canyon
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 11-12 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers can receive shuttle transport from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at the state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Page, Arizona
- Private aircraft. Flight features sights of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Vermilion Cliffs, and Glen Canyon en route to Page, Arizona. Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes each way.
- Arrival & Transfer
- Land at Page Municipal Airport and board a shuttle for transport to Horseshoe Bend.
- Horseshoe Bend
- Transfer to Horseshoe Bend for amazing views of this famous bend in the Colorado River. Note that a moderate hike is required to reach the overlook.
- Each passenger will be provided a meal before the start of the Antelope Canyon tour.
- Antelope Canyon
- This guided tour offers views of the rippling sandstone walls within this slot canyon and its world-famous rock formations.
- Return Flight and Hotel Drop-off
- Transport provided back to the terminal for return flight to Boulder City, Nevada. An approximate 1 hour and 30 minute flight. Transportation back to your Las Vegas hotel is provided.