Take flight above the Grand Canyon and then see the sights of the National Park aboard a customized Hummer vehicle with this exciting tour package. Soar over the canyon and marvel at the massive rock formations, and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. Enjoy views of the aqua-colored waters of the Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor.
Upon landing, you'll make your way to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal nearby. Enjoy a guided ground tour aboard a customized, open-air Hummer. You’ll take in the best views Grand Canyon National Park has to offer with potential stops at Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. Your driver-guide will share with you the history of the region and the people that inhabited the land. This tour package is not to be missed!
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
Highlights & Important Information
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 3.5 hours
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 40-45 minutes
- Time spent at Grand Canyon
- Approximately 2 hours
- Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Marvel at the massive rock walls and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. Enjoy additional sights of the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor.
- Hummer Tour
- Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours located a few minutes from the air terminal. Accompanied by a knowledgeable driver/guide, learn interesting facts about the canyon while heading to some of the most popular viewpoints. While at the viewpoints, explore, take in, and capture the beauty of the canyon.
- Arrive at the hummer terminal with memories and photos to last a lifetime!