Take flight across the South Rim, then see the best Grand Canyon sights aboard a customized Hummer vehicle with this exciting tour package.Your airplane tour over the canyon will reveal the massive rock formations like Imperial Point and Zuni Corridor as well as the Colorado River nearly a mile below.
Upon landing, you'll transfer to the Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal for a guided ground tour aboard a customized open-air Hummer. You’ll discover the best views the Grand Canyon National Park has to offer - you might even find Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, or Moran Point. Along the way, your driver/guide will share with you the history of the region and the ancient people that inhabited the land. End your tour with professional-looking photos and memories of an adventurous day.
Note - some vista points may be omitted in the event of park closures or heavy traffic within the park.
Highlights & Important information
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Customized Hummer tour of Grand Canyon National Park
- Overlook views and photo opportunities
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 3.5 hours
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 40-45 minutes
- Time spent at Grand Canyon
- Approximately 2 hours
- Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Marvel at the massive rock walls and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. Enjoy additional sights of the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor.
- Hummer Tour
- Check in at Buck Wild Hummer Tours located a few minutes from the air terminal. Accompanied by a knowledgeable driver/guide, learn interesting facts about the canyon while heading to some of the most popular viewpoints. While at the viewpoints, explore, take in, and capture the beauty of the canyon.
- Arrive at the hummer terminal with memories and photos to last a lifetime!