Make your dream of visiting the Grand Canyon a reality with the help of Grand Canyon Airlines! As you partake in this once-in-a-lifetime sightseeing airplane tour, you find yourself captivated with the beautiful desert scenery en route to the Grand Canyon's West Rim. Prepare your camera to capture aerial photos of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Colorado River along the way.
Audio narrations in your language will offer interesting facts about each viewpoint throughout your flight. Upon arrival at the West Rim you are free to use a shuttle service for transport to each sightseeing location. Each viewpoint at the West Rim is unique in its own way, especially for picture-taking! From the massive eagle-shaped rock formation at Eagle Point to grand layers of rock at Guano Point, you will find formations here that simply do not exist at any other region of the canyon. Multiple food options are on-site and can be purchased at any time during your canyon visit, as well. After a fun-filled day of sightseeing and photography, return to your hotel with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Highlights & Important Information
- Fixed-wing airplane flight from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Approximately 4 hours of leisure time on the rim
- Hotel-to-hotel transfers
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- Approximately 7 hours from hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check In
- Arrive at our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- Depart on an approximate 35-minute flight with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to Grand Canyon West.
- Self-Guided Tour
- Spend approximately 4 hours at the canyon to explore and enjoy the views from multiple stops along the rim. Shuttle service is provided to each viewpoint.
- Return Flight and Hotel
- Depart on an approximate 35-minute return flight to the terminal and check in at the transportation desk for transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel.