The Grand Voyager Rim to River tour provides one of the most all-encompassing Grand Canyon experiences. This expedition combines the thrill of an airplane flight, a helicopter descent, and a boat ride into an action-packed day. Guests take a scenic flight from the Las Vegas area with incredible sights of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River from the air. Upon arrival at our West Rim terminal, a helicopter will fly guests down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, nearly a mile below the surface. Here a pontoon boat awaits to cruise up the Colorado River between the ancient stone walls of the canyon. Back at the rim, you'll enjoy views of a massive eagle-shaped rock formation at Eagle Point and nearly 360-degree panoramic views at Guano Point. For a truly VIP experience at Eagle Point, guests can upgrade their adventure by purchasing VIP admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass-bottom bridge suspended 70 feet over the edge. The VIP admission allows guests a shorter wait time with front-of-the-line access.
Eagle Point and Guano Point are accessible using the canyon's shuttle service. If hungry, guests can purchase food and snacks from both areas. After exploration time at Grand Canyon West, guests will fly back to Boulder City.
Highlights & Important information
- Flight from the Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Scenic helicopter tour with 4,000-foot descent
- Pontoon boat cruise
- Multiple stops along the canyon's rim
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
- Upgrade to include VIP Skywalk Admission
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Tour Duration
- 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Arrive at the our state-of-the-art terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Grand Canyon
- 45-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
- Helicopter Descent
- Helicopter tour to canyon floor
- Boat Cruise
- Pontoon boat cruise upriver into the canyon. Approximately 15-20 minutes roundtrip
- Helicopter Return
- Ascend 4,000 ft back to the canyon's rim along a different route for a new canyon perspective.
- Eagle and Guano Point
- Shuttle transfers to multiple lookout points for Grand Canyon views
- Return Flight and Hotel
- 45-minute flight back to the terminal. Upon landing you will board a motorcoach to be taken back to your hotel.