Highlights & Important information
- Aerial views of the Grand Canyon’s East Rim, Painted Desert, Zuni Corridor, and Imperial Point
- Additional flight time over the North Rim, Kaibab National Forest, and Kaibab Plateau
- Flight time is approximately 40 - 50 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Flight Duration
- Approximately 40-45 minutes
- Arrive at the Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Board the airplane and depart the terminal for amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon National Park.
- Marvel at the massive rock walls and the Colorado River nearly a mile below the rim. Enjoy additional sights of the Kaibab National Forest, Confluence of the Little Colorado River, Imperial Point, and Zuni Corridor.
- Arrive back at the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.