Note: Due to the seasonal booking and exclusivity of this tour package, please contact a Grand Canyon Airlines reservations specialist to book directly at 866-235-9422.
Take in the beauty of the Grand Canyon from an exclusive and unique vantage point! Grand Canyon Airlines is pleased to offer an unmatched outdoor experience that allows you to forego the day tourists and crowded parks. Experience the secluded northern rim of the Grand Canyon at the rustic Bar 10 Ranch. Our overnight tour offers two days and one night of all-terrain adventure, lively entertainment, and delicious homemade meals.
Your adventure begins on an air-conditioned airplane designed for “flightseeing.” You will find views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the mighty Colorado River as you fly right to the heart of the Grand Canyon. Upon landing, you’ll climb aboard an all-terrain Polaris Ranger for a guided tour through the unspoiled lands of Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to a remote vista point of the Grand Canyon. Follow your guide up a short trail and witness this exclusive viewpoint of the Grand Canyon’s North Rim. You’ll return to the ranch to enjoy a Dutch oven barbecue lunch home-cooked by the hospitable Bar 10 staff.
After lunch your adventure continues with a horseback ride around the ranch's trails with ample time to explore and discover the dramatic scenery surrounding you. Head back to the ranch to enjoy a barbecue dinner along with cowboy-style entertainment – a fitting end to your day of Western adventure. Cozy up for bed in one of Bar 10’s bunk rooms or a refurbished covered wagon, where you'll fall asleep under the dazzling starscape of one of the darkest night skies in the world.
Feast upon a delicious breakfast in the morning before enjoying some free time at Bar 10 Ranch. Try your hand at skeet shooting, start up a game of beach volleyball, challenge another guest to a ping pong match, or hike the trails to further explore the grounds. A Grand Canyon Airlines plane will be waiting to fly you back to our air terminal where you can purchase a souvenir photo and browse our extensive gift shop. Transportation to and from our terminal is convenient with our complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off shuttle service. This rustic outdoor getaway offers effortless fun and breathtaking sightseeing opportunities.
Highlights & Important Information
- Memorable flight over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River right to the heart of the Grand Canyon
- High wings for ideal viewing and photo-taking
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Guided Polaris Ranger ride through a 4x4 trail to an exclusive part of the North Rim that only a few can access
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Overnight accommodations at Bar 10 Ranch
- Evening entertainment & activities
- Horseback ride through the North Rim
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Not sure what to wear? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Day 1
- Tour Duration
- 2 Days / 1 Night
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
- Check In
- Arrive at our terminal for check-in.
- Flight to Bar 10 Ranch
- Approximately 45-minute flight with aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River to Grand Canyon North.
- Guided Tour
- Travel on a Polaris Ranger along a 4x4 trail through Whitmore Canyon and Lake Mead Recreation Area to the rim of the canyon.
- Grand Canyon North
- Explore this exclusive part of the canyon that only Bar 10 Ranch guests can access.
- Return to Bar 10 Ranch to enjoy a delicious homemade Dutch oven barbecue lunch.
- Horseback Ride
- Take in the scenery while horseback riding in Whitmore Canyon.
- Entertainment & Dinner
- Enjoy another homemade Dutch oven meal while being entertained by the Bar 10 staff. Evening entertainment varies and may include casual camaraderie around a campfire or a boot stompin’ country program with singing and dancing.
- Overnight Accommodations
- See the dark evening skies and glittering starscape at the Grand Canyon North.
- Day 2
- Breakfast & Activities
- Wake up to a savory breakfast before exploring the rest of the ranch. Try your hand at skeet shooting, ping pong, beach volleyball, or take a nature hike.
- Return Flight and Hotel
- Approximately 45-minute return flight to the terminal with transfers to the hotel upon arrival.